Thursday, February 10, 2011

Celebrating The Graduate!

It's GRADUATION time!

For the graduates!There has been so much action going on in my family - it's so exciting! We've had lots of people visiting and that means lots of treats for Speedy and me!

Just the other day we had a TON of people over for what is called a "GRADUATION PARTY". I dunno what that all means but what I do know is... all of the adults who loved animals simply LOVED me (translation: FED me).

All I had to do was put my head on their lap and look at them with my big hazel eyes and they were mine - or should I say - their food was mine! They happily gave it all up for me - parties are GREAT fun!
Graduation Class Ring BLUE button Graduation Class YELLOW stamp Red Graduation Party Photo Invitation photocard

No comments:

Post a Comment