Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coming Home

That's the first photo they took of me when I arrived in my new home!On March 28, 2006 three people came to visit me in my foster home where I was known as "Buttercup". There was a Mom and 2 children. The minute I saw them I knew I'd let them adopt me! They loved me, I could already see that in their eyes. During their visit with me in my foster home, we spent some time together getting to know each other and before you know it we were all packed into this very tiny car (a Scion TC) and headed for my new home!

At least, I THOUGHT we were going home . . .
"We're going where?!?" "To pick up who?!?" How are we going to fit yet another child into this vehicle? Well, THIS should be interesting. . .

We stopped at a house and picked up another child! Let me gently remind you that a Toyota Scion TC traditionally seats 4-5 people (and THAT is if the people are of small stature!) I myself am a thin girl, only weighing 40 pounds, however I do stand 23" at the withers (for you non-dog people, I stand 4'4" tall when standing on my 2 back legs.) So now we have a Mom and 3 tween-children and ME... all in this little vehicle. Whew... I was uncomfortable, to say the least, and it was a lonnnnng drive home. These people better be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment